The Suppression of Truth
For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who by their unrighteousness suppress the truth.Romans 1:18
They exchanged the truth about God for a lie and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever! Amen.Romans 1:25
Many who advocate for abortions ignore the data, pictures, and details. Even if you provide them with this information they will suppress the truth and continue believing the lies they’ve been told to support the atrocity that is abortion. Today we are going to be exploring some of the gruesome facts associated with abortion.
The pro-choice people don’t like it when you talk about how it really feels to do this work.Dr. Warren Hern (abortionist for over four decades) during an interview with The Guardian.
- Unintended pregnancies (pregnancies that are mistimed, unplanned, or unwanted at the time of conception) result in about 40-50 million induced abortions per year worldwide. That’s approximate 125,000 abortions a day.
- In the United States, approximately 42% or 4 out of 10 of all unintended pregnancies end in abortion.
- Over 92% of abortions are the result of unintended pregnancies.
- Women have cited “social reasons,” not mother’s health or rape/incest as their motivation in approximately 93% of all abortions.
- 97% of women having abortions experience pain during the procedure, despite the use of local anesthesia. More than a third described the pain as “intense,” “severe,” or “very severe.” Compared to other pains, researches have rated the pain from abortion as more painful than a bone fracture, about the same as cancer pain, though not as painful as an amputation.
- The use of more powerful general anesthesia can reduce the pain, but significantly increases the risk of injury or uterine perforation.
- Complications such as bleeding, hemorrhage, laceration of the cervix, menstrual disturbance, inflammation of the the reproductive organs, bladder or bowel perforation, and serious infection are common.
- Long term physical complications from abortion may surface later such as overzealous curettage can damage the lining of the uterus and lead to permanent infertility, increased risk of ectopic (tubal) pregnancy, a more than doubled risk of future sterility, risks of future miscarriage increase with each subsequent abortion.
- There is strong evidence that abortion increases the risk of breast cancer. A study of more than 1,800 women appearing in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute in 1994 found that overall, women having abortions increased their risk of getting breast cancer before age 45 by 50%. For women under 18 with no previous pregnancies, having an abortion after the 8th week increased the risk of breast cancer 800%. Women with a family history of breast cancer fared even worse. All women participating in the study who had abortions before 18 and had a family history of breast cancer got breast cancer before age 45.
Many abortion clinics also get away with shoddy practices that surgery centers would never away with:
- A former manager of an abortion clinic was instructed to use dish washing liquid to clean their instruments when their sanitizer broke down so they would have to close while it was repaired. Inspection reports in multiple states have found clinics not properly sanitizing their instruments.
- A patient who sought care after an abortion for complications from a late-term abortion stated that she was kept in a cold room overnight without a blanket during an induction abortion. She was forced to give birth in a toilet the next morning, only to watch her still living baby drown.
- Clinics don’t have admitting privileges to emergency rooms and often do not call the emergency rooms to give them information on a patient they are sending which is not a safe way to practice medicine.
- Only 28 states require abortion providers to report post-abortion complications and states are not required to submit abortion data to the CDC. Abortion clinics don’t want this information to come out, and providers have taken states to court to try to avoid reporting.
- A former Arizona abortion clinic employee won millions of dollars in a wrongful termination lawsuit after she was fired for noting serious health and safety violations at her clinic.
(Source: First hand accounts of Dr. Kathi Aultman (former abortionist)
Abortion is not only ending the life of an innocent, it is also endangering the individual undergoing the abortion.
The doctor who performs an abortion must dismember, tear, pry apart and force his will onto a smaller, weaker human being that he can often see on an ultrasound monitor. The babies have no idea what is happening to them, but the abortionist does. Abortion is fueled by the evil philosophy that might makes right. Nothing displays this more than the brutal reality of the surgery itself.
The impact of abortion on the body of a woman who chooses abortion is great and always negative. I can think of no beneficial effect of a social abortion on a body.-Daniel J. Martin, M.D., Ltd., clinical instructor at St. Louis University Medical School, St. Louis Missouri.
Why is this so? Because induced abortion is the premature, willful, and violent penetration of a closed and safeguarded system — a system in which nearly every cell, tissue and organ of a woman’s reproductive system has been specially transformed and activated to carry out the function of sustaining and nourishing the developing child. Not surprisingly, any violation of the integrity of that system can lead to serious complications. Complications that abortion clinics don’t want you to know about as they are in the business of selling abortions and making a profit.
I don’t look at it as my personal view. chapter one, paragraph one of my embryology book said that human life begins at conception. There’s no question. Biology 101 tells you when the sperm and ovum come together to make one cell that then becomes two cells, then becomes four cells, you’re dealing with a separate individual from the mother. You’re not “potentially” this. You’re not “almost” this. You’re one hundred percent human at the time the sperm and the egg come together. That’s basic embryology.”Dr. Haywood Robinson (former abortionist) when asked “What do you say to someone who disagrees that you’re dealing with a human life?” during an interview.
We have reached a point in this particular technology where there is no possibility of denying an act of destruction. It is before one’s eyes. The sensation of dismemberment flows through the forceps like an electric current.Dr. Warren Hern (abortionist for over four decades)
As an abortionist, to confront what you’ve done, the sins you’ve committed, you have to go to a very dark place. And it’s not easy. The forgiveness of Jesus Christ can be reached through the grace of God, but first you must acknowledge the gravity of what you’ve done.Dr. Haywood Robinson (former abortionist)
Even if you have had an abortion, work in the abortion industry, or are a supporter of abortion. There is hope for all in Jesus Christ. I pray that you come to realize the evils of abortion and have a change of heart; that you choose life over death. These are innocent babies that are suffering from this horrendous act. Help them have the right to life and be a voice for the voiceless.
There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.Proverbs 14:12
But if we walk in the light, as he is the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus his Son cleanses us from all sin. If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.1 John 1:7-9
- Imago Dei - June 7, 2020
- The Suppression of Truth - May 3, 2020
- “A person is a person no matter how small” -Dr. Suess. - April 26, 2020